BRUSHING YOUR TEETH – Are you doing it all wrong?
Here are the most important points to remember:
- Use a fluoride toothpaste and higher concentrations of fluoride if you are prone to decay. Ask us for specific advice.
- Brush for a minimum of two minutes twice a day and spend 30 seconds in each quadrant of your mouth.
- Do not rinse out with water immediately after cleaning your teeth, as this washes away the fluoride. Spit don’t rinse!!
- Turn off the tap when brushing- nothing to do with your teeth – but saves a lot of water!
- Floss or use another inter-dental cleaning device such as a water-flosser or Tepe brush once a day.
How we care for you
Here at Carlton House we are very proud of the care that we take.
To show you how our instruments are prepared for dental use we have made a short video.
The equiptment cleaning process starts with using a Dish Washer and then inspection. Followed by sterilisation with an autoclave before sealing ready for use.