BRUSHING YOUR TEETH – Are you doing it all wrong?
Here are the most important points to remember:
- Use a fluoride toothpaste and higher concentrations of fluoride if you are prone to decay. Ask us for specific advice.
- Brush for a minimum of two minutes twice a day and spend 30 seconds in each quadrant of your mouth.
- Do not rinse out with water immediately after cleaning your teeth, as this washes away the fluoride. Spit don’t rinse!!
- Turn off the tap when brushing- nothing to do with your teeth – but saves a lot of water!
- Floss or use another inter-dental cleaning device such as a water-flosser or Tepe brush once a day.
Please fill out our short form below.